Creamy Zucchini Soup
This four ingredient soup is perfect for a cold winter's day. So simple and easy to make, and will impress the fussiest omnivores.
- 3 large zucchinis
- 300g / 10.6oz raw unsalted cashews
- 2 – 3 handfuls of basil leaves
- 2 litres / 0.53 gallons liquid vegetable stock
- Vegan parmesan (to serve)
- Soak the cashews in boiling water for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a saucepan heat the vegetable stock, add chopped zucchini and cook until soft.
- Drain cashews and add to soup stock base. Add basil leaves and cook on low heat for a further 10 minutes.
- Blend with a hand mixer or in small batches in a blender.
- Sprinkle with vegan parmesan and toasted turkish bread on the side.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!