Creamy One-Pot Red Curry Protein Pasta ★★★★★2 reviews
You’ll love this easy to prepare tasty pasta dish that you can adjust by adding more veggies or other kinds that you like. Recipe by Michelle.
- 250g pasta (I used @sanremopasta red lentil spirals)
- 3 cups of chopped vegetables (I used broccoli, zucchini, carrots & onions)
- 100g tempeh, chopped into chunks
- 1 tablespoon rice bran oil
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- In a large pot on medium-high heat, add the oil and curry paste and sauté until fragrant. Add in your vegetables and tempeh and sauté for 5 minutes, adding a dash of water if needed.
- Add the pasta, coconut milk, water, coconut sugar and tamari in, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and allow the pasta to cook for 10-12 minutes until al-dente, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with a squeeze of lime & fresh coriander.
Michelle’s Creamy One Pot Red Curry Protein Pasta
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
A bit about me – I am an Australian food blogger, recipe developer with passion for health & fitness. See all recipes by Michelle
Tried this tonight for the first time. We’re not keen on tempeh so used tofu instead. It was delicious and will now go on our regular rotation. Thank you for sharing😀♥️
Tofu is a great sub for tempeh. Nice one!😊