Christmas Coronation Salad
A fruity curried Potato Salad with mango and avocado that is the perfect side dish to any Christmas feast.
- 500g / 17.6oz new potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 3 1/2 tablespoons vegan soy yoghurt
- 1 heaped tablespoon mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- Salt/pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch Spring Onions, chopped finely
- 1 bunch of Chives, chopped finely
- 1/2 a mango, diced into small cubes
- 1 avocado, diced into small cubes
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and boil Potato pieces until soft and tender. Drain and leave to cool for 10 minutes whilst making dressing.
- In a bowl, combine Vegan Mayonnaise, Vegan Soy Yoghurt, Mango Chutney, Smoked Paprika, Sweet Paprika, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice, Sriracha and Curry Powder.
- Mix well and season liberally with Salt and Pepper.
- Add dressing to warm Potatoes, along with Spring Onions, Chives, Mango and Avocado. Check for seasoning and serve warm with Salad Greens or as a side dish to a Vegan Christmas Roast.
I am someone who is absolutely passionate about Animals and I definitely prefer them to most human beings, cos I mean, who wouldn't right? See all recipes by Amrita