Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
This moist banana bread is the perfect start to your morning with a cup of coffee!
- 200g Plain Flour
- 200g Mashed Banana
- 190g soya milk
- 50g sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 50g chopped nuts (optional)
- Handful of chocolate chips (optional)
- Chop your nuts into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix Flour, Sugar and Baking Powder in a bowl. To this dry mixture add your mashed banana, Soya Milk.
- Fold lightly to combine. Fold in chopped nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and lined loaf tin and bake at 175C (preheated oven) for 70-90 minutes, or until golden and a skewer stuck into the middle comes out clean.
- Leave to cool and then take loaf out of the tin and cut into slices.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I have lost half my body weight over the last 2 years with a whole foods, plant based diet. I'm fitter, healthier and happier than ever before. See all recipes by Luke