Chocolate-Cherry Protein Fudge Squares with Crushed Almonds
I eat these badboys before I start my exercise. Emira's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1t8eT2E...
- 2 cups of gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of dried cherries or cranberries
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Vegan protein powder (chocolate flavor)
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs or cacao beans
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp agave syrup or maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. If consistency is oily, add 1/3 cup more of the oats.
- When it becomes fudge-like, kind of sticky, add 1/2 cups of chopped almonds, press it down into a square plate and let sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!