Cheap & Easy Granola
Try out this 15-minute homemade Granola recipe -- it’s healthy and delicious. Plus, it can be made plastic-free when you buy the ingredients at a bulk food store.
Serves 10 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 35 mins
- 2 1/2 cups of quick oats
- 1 Tbsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of any nut/seed butter of your choice
- 8 chopped Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup of dried mulberries or raisins (optional)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 160°C / 320°F.
- Measure out your ingredients and add them to a large mixing bowl. It doesn’t matter what order you add everything in.
- Once everything is in your bowl, mix thoroughly.
- Line a tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet. You can also lightly grease the tray instead.
- Spread the granola out evenly on the tray.
- Put it in the oven for 35 minutes. After 15 minutes, take it out and flip the granola so that it can get crunchy on both sides.
- Once it’s done, let it cool completely before you put it in a jar.
- Serve with coconut yogurt, banana ice cream, smoothie bowls, cereal, or just eat as a snack. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
BreakfastSnacksKidsOtherGluten FreeSugar FreeLow Fat
Ethical vegan living in Canada with my two rescue dogs and vegan boyfriend, creating vegan recipes that are affordable and easy to make! See all recipes by Vegan