Cheap & Easy Granola
Try out this 15 minute Granola recipe, it’s healthy but still delicious. Plus, it can be made plastic free when you buy the ingredients at a bulk food store.
- 2.5 cups of quick oats
- 1 Tbsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of any nut/seed butter of your choice
- 8 chopped Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup of dried mulberries or raisins (optional)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 160°C / 320°F
- Measure out your ingredients and add them to a large mixing bowl. It doesn’t matter what order you add everything in.
- Once everything is in your bowl, mix thoroughly.
- Line a tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet. You can also lightly grease the tray instead.
- Spread the granola out evenly on the tray.
- Put it in the oven for 35 minutes. After 15 minutes, take it out and flip the granola so that it can get crunchy on both sides.
- Once it’s done, let it cool completely before you put it in a jar.
- Serve with coconut yogurt, banana ice cream, smoothie bowls, cereal, or just eat as a snack. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
BreakfastGluten FreeSugar FreeLow Fat
Ethical vegan living in Canada with my 2 rescue dogs and vegan boyfriend, creating vegan recipes that are affordable and easy to make! See all recipes by Vegan