Guest Blogger Kath and Jade
Sisters Kath and Jade, both passionate about food, hope you enjoy their recipes. See all recipes by Kath and Jade
Cauliflower Pizza! Kath and Jade's Food Journal: bit.ly/panaceas
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180C / 355F & line a baking tray with baking paper (unless you are using a pizza stone).
2. Make your flax egg & set aside to coagulate.
3. Dice the cauliflower roughly & place in a food processor, pulsing until broken down.
4. In a cheese cloth (a regular tea-towel will also work if you don’t have a cheese cloth) drain the excess water from the cauliflower (this is an important step as it won’t cook properly if the mixture is too watery)
5. Add all of your ingredients, including the cauliflower & pulse to combine.
6. Evenly pour the mixture over the baking paper or pizza stone & cook until golden brown underneath (depending on the power of your oven this should take around 40 minutes)
If you loved this recipe make sure you check out more of Kath and Jade’s food creations on their Instagram @panaceas_pantry.
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!