A fun treat for young and old!
Serves 2 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp turbinado sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Combine all wet ingredients in one bowl, all dry ingredients in another bowl and stir well.
- Combine wet to dry ingredients and stir well.
- In a pan on medium heat with a little oil add a scoop of the pancake batter to pan. Once bubbles form flip and cook until golden. Make different sized pancakes to create the body, legs, head and ears of a bunny (as in the photo).
- Repeat process until all batter is used up. Place pancakes on a plate to form the bunny. Serve with fruit, maple syrup, or any other toppings that you desire and enjoy. 💕
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
We were first introduced to Veganism almost two years ago when one of us saw the trailer to Forks Over Knifes (not even the whole thing). See all recipes by Christina and Raymond