Sweet blueberries drizzled with maple syrup over creamy oats, yum!
Serves 1 | Prep time: 2 mins | Cooking time: 5 mins
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup fortified plant-based milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tsp chia seeds or ground flaxseeds
- 1 small banana
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- Combine oats, plant-based milk, blueberries and chia or ground flaxseeds in a pot on medium heat.
- Heat the porridge until it starts to thicken, stirring regularly.
- Once it has reached a desirable consistency pour into a bowl and top with a little more plant-based milk, banana slices, maple syrup and sunflower seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!