Biscoff Cookie Truffles
A scrumptious treat that will satisfy all your sweet cravings and is super quick to make! Recipe by Eden.
Serves 6 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 50g almond meal
- 30g vegan vanilla protein powder*
- 45g Biscoff biscuits
- 20g maple syrup
- 15g coconut oil
- 15g soy milk
- 20g peanut butter or Biscoff spread
- 150g vegan dark chocolate for melting
- Place all the ingredients (except melting chocolate) in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Roll into 5 to 6 balls. Then melt the chocolate over a bain marie or in a microwave.
- Coat the Biscoff cookie dough balls with the melted chocolate, then allow to set in the fridge.
- Once chilled, sit back and enjoy with a tea or coffee!
Note: *If you prefer not to use protein powder, add an extra 30g of almond meal or Biscoff biscuits.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I'm Eden. I'm an Australian food blogger from Sydney but now living in the cold Snowy Mountains of Australia. I've been vegan for 6 years and I love creating really delicious but simple recipes. I hope to inspire others with my easy to follow recipes and show them how fun eating vegan and plant-based can be. See all recipes by Eden