Berry Protein Porridge
Start your morning right with this high protein berry porridge.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 7 mins
- 30g/1oz (1 scoop) soy protein isolate powder (can be subbed for other plant protein powder)
- 100g/3.5oz (1 cup) rolled oats
- 250ml/8.5oz unsweetened almond milk (can be subbed for soy or other plant milk)
- 200g/7oz (1 3/4 cup) mixed frozen berries (can be subbed for other fruit)*
- 100ml/3.4oz water (use more or less water for desired texture)
- Add plant milk, oats and soy protein to a pot, stir on medium heat for a few minutes, until lightly bubbling.
- Add frozen berries* and water. Continue stirring and lower heat to simmer.
- After about 3 minutes, take off heat and serve in a bowl.
Note: *For a sweeter taste, use 150g of berries and add 1 to 2 chopped dates when porridge is simmering.
Macros – Carb: 68g Fat: 15g Prot: 44g Calories: 583
This recipe is part of the 7-day Strength meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!