Beet ‘n’ Berry Parfait
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of canned coconut milk
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 2/3 cup of beet juice
- 2 Tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 cup of smashed raspberries
- Combine all ingredients excluding berries into a medium sized container. Stir well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Cover container and allow to sit over night.
- When chia pudding is ready remove from fridge. In glassware of choice layer the bottom with chia pudding followed by a layer of raspberry. Repeat process until finished.
- Garnish parfaits with fresh whole raspberries and enjoy.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
We were first introduced to Veganism almost two years ago when one of us saw the trailer to Forks Over Knifes (not even the whole thing). See all recipes by Christina and Raymond