Basil & Green Olive Pesto Pasta
This absolute stunner of a pesto pasta recipe was shared with us by Minako of 365CleanEats
- 2 cups tightly packed Basil
- 1/2 cup roasted Cashew Nuts
- 10 pitted Green Olives (add more if you wish)
- 1/4 tsp pink Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
- 4-5 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1-2 cloves Garlic (optional but highly recommended)
- Black Pepper
- Pulse everything in a food processor until smooth. Taste for salt and season accordingly.
- Toss freshly cooked pasta in pesto and serve with more Black Pepper and Nutritional Yeast.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!