- as many frozen bananas as you want to eat (2 or 3 could be classed as a normal amount but I regularly will have it with 5 or 6.)
- maple syrup to taste
- coconut cream (just the cream part)- one tin worth to about 5 regular Size bananas
- vanilla essence to taste
- optional teaspoon of flaxseed
1. Freeze your bananas the night before or the morning of. For the frozen bananas I just buy in bulk, take the skin off, chop them into pieces and freeze them.
2. Once the bananas are frozen, take them out of the freezer and place them in a high speed blender or a food processor with the maple syrup, vanilla and coconut cream.
3. Process or blend, scraping down the sides until it becomes smooth and creamy!!
It can be eaten like that straight away or if you put it in the freezer for about 10 min you can then scoop it out into balls.
Serve with fruit or on waffles
David also has an awesome page of his own, check out more of his recipes here: A fist full of hummus, recipes of an unconventional vegan.