Apple Cinnamon Oat Crumble
A warming fruit crumble that's quick and easy to make using apple and cinnamon. We used the granny smith apple but feel free to use your favourite apple variety when making this recipe.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins + soaking time | Cooking time: 15 mins
- 50g/1.8oz (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 30g/1oz pitted dates (1/4 cup, chopped)
- 100g/3.5oz banana (1 medium size, preferably ripe)
- 20g/0.7oz (3 Tbsp) vanilla* soy protein powder (can be subbed for other plant protein powder, soy protein recommended)
- 150g/5.3oz apple (1 cup, diced)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Chop and soak dates in boiled water for 15 minutes, then drain the water.
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F.
- Blend the banana and dates until thoroughly combined.
- Peel and dice apple.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, protein powder and cinnamon then add the wet mix and mix well.
- Stir in apple last then place the mixture into a couple of ramekins (10cm/4in diameter) and bake until browned (about 15 minutes).
Note: If using plain soy protein powder add about 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Macros – Carb: 81g Fat: 6g Prot: 23g Calories: 477
This recipe is part of the 7-day Wellbeing meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!