Aloha Smoothie Bowl
Say 'aloha' to this tropical paradise in a bowl, ready to fuel your day! Only six ingredients with banana, mango, pineapple, vanilla vegan protein powder, hemp seeds and almond milk, topped with kiwi fruit.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 100g/3.5oz frozen banana slices (abt 3/4 cup)
- 100g/3.5oz frozen diced mango (abt 3/4 cup)
- 100g/3.5oz frozen diced pineapple (abt 3/4 cup)
- 30g/1oz vanilla soy protein powder
- 15g/0.5oz (1 1/2 Tbsp) hemp seeds
- 125ml/4.2oz (1/2 cup) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 green kiwi fruit, sliced
- Place smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl. Top with kiwi fruit and enjoy.
Macros – Carb: 52g Fat: 11g Prot: 33g Calories: 439
This recipe is part of the 7-day Wellbeing meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!