Adzuki Bean Burger with Wedges
Load up on adzuki beans for that perfect nutty meaty burger texture.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup cooked/canned adzuki beans, drained
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp wheat germ
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 2 tsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 wholemeal bread roll
- 1 Tbsp hummus
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 a tomato, sliced
- 2-3 avocado slices (optional)
- Mash the beans well and blend in all the other patty ingredients, adding a little water if the mixture is too dry.
- Shape into patties and fry on both sides until cooked through.
- Serve in a wholemeal roll with hummus, spinach and tomato.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!