6 Ingredient Granola Bars
These 6-Ingredient Granola Bars (vegan and gluten-free) are the perfect take-to-work snack. They're simple to make and require no baking! Recipe by Vancouver with Love.
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Pecan pieces
- Pinch of Salt
- Blend the oats in a high speed blender for about 30 seconds until they are a flour. (Don’t worry if the flour isn’t totally fine – a bit of texture is good for these bars!)
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix thoroughly by hand to form a dough. If you find the mixture is a little crumbly, simply add a splash of water to bring it together.
- Scoop the dough into a rectangular food storage container and press it down flat with your hands.
- With a flat knife, score it into 6 even rectangles. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until the bars are firm (the coconut oil will harden as it cools, making the bars set).
- Remove from the fridge, break the bars apart and eat!
- (To store, keep the bars in a sealed container in the fridge. They will last several days.)
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Food for me is a passion. I find it strange when people comment on the restrictions of a plant-based diet, because to me there is huge variety in it. In fact, I’m probably more adventurous with food now than I was before I turned vegan. I love colour and vitality in my recipes as well as simplicity and elegance. See all recipes by Elizabeth