10-minute Miso Soup
Easy to make, 10-minute noodle soup flavoured with miso paste. All you do is cook up your noodles, make the soup with your desired veggies and add the miso paste last. Recipe by Eden.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 Tbsp miso paste
- 2 to 3 cups water
- 1 serve noodles
- 1 sheet dry seaweed
- 1 Tbsp chilli sauce (or to taste)
- Use any veggies you like here, I used:
- 1/2 carrot, sliced
- 1/4 cup green beans
- 1/4 lime juice
- Cook your noodles according to packet instructions, drain and add to a bowl.
- Add 2 cups of water to a small pot, add the dry seaweed and chilli sauce, stirring on a low to medium heat.
- Add the veggies and lime juice. Stir and continue to cook for 8-10 mins until heated through. In a small bowl, combine the miso paste with a little hot water and whisk until smooth.
- Once the soup is heated, remove from heat and add the miso paste last and stir through.
- Pour into the bowl on top of the noodles and garnish with extra lime or fried onions. Serve hot and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I'm Eden. I'm an Australian food blogger from Sydney but now living in the cold Snowy Mountains of Australia. I've been vegan for 6 years and I love creating really delicious but simple recipes. I hope to inspire others with my easy to follow recipes and show them how fun eating vegan and plant-based can be. See all recipes by Eden