Winter Turmeric Soup
This is a great flu-fighting soup, packed with ginger, turmeric and garlic. Add a little chilli for an extra kick!
Serves 4 entree dishes
- 5 tsp ‘chicken’ stock (many ‘chicken’ stocks are already vegan)
- 2 1/2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1/2 inch nub fresh ginger
- 100g / 3.5oz walnuts
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chipotle paste
- Add all to stock pot and simmer for 25 minutes
- Blend in a food processor or hand blender.
Serving suggestion: naan or pita bread
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!