Waffles with Ice Cream
Elias' food journal: http://on.fb.me/1jyMviv
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of egg replacer mixed with water as per instructions
- 1-1/2 cups soy/almond or oat milk
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of oil
1. Mix dry ingredients together, then add the vegan margarine, vanilla extract, egg replacer, oil and add milk. Mix well and avoid any lumps through your mix.
2. Pre-heat the waffle maker and spray with oil and cook until golden brown. Serve with your favourite fruits, a little bit (or a lot) of vegan ice cream, and a nice drizzle of dark agave syrup.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!