This authentic Greek vegan tzatziki by Konstantinos is creamy, delicious and very satisfying. Serve it with fresh vegetable sticks, olives, bread or in a sandwich, wrap, salad, or whatever you fancy!
- 500 g well-strained original soy yogurt
- 1 cucumber
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 bunch dill chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- A little white pepper
- Grate the cucumber and place in a colander with a pinch of salt for about 30 minutes to drain it from excess liquids.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
– It’s ideal to leave the tzatziki overnight in the refrigerator. This will result in the better binding of all the flavours.
Konstantinos is the owner and creator of the vegan food blog Beets Me. He started cooking at the very young age of 9. And though at first he followed a career at art and design his passion for cooking won him over. After going vegan back in 2008, he began experimenting with all the new ingredients he was learning about at the time and started working on new recipes or trying to veganize traditional Greek recipes. See all recipes by Konstantinos