Vegan Protein Brownies
Brownies don't have to weigh you down. Try this recipe for Vegan Protein Brownies by The V World - delicious, healthy and easy to make!
- 100 g of chestnut flour (or other gluten-free flour)
- 40 g almond meal
- 60 g of vegan protein powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 350 ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp raw unsweetened cocoa
- 60 g of 70% dark chocolate, chopped into pieces
- 60 g pecan nuts (or hazelnuts), chopped finely
- 20 g Dark Chocolate
- 20 g Pecans or Almonds, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/355°F. Line an 8×8 inch tin with baking paper
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, baking powder, vegan protein, almond meal, raw cocoa) and pass them through a sieve to avoid lumps.
- Mix the liquid ingredients in a second bowl (almond milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup).
- Make a well in the center of the bowl of dry ingredients and and gradually add wet mixture.
- Whisk well until a homogeneous batter is obtained.
- Fold in the dark chocolate pieces and chopped nuts. Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the brownie cool to room temperature and decorate with melted chocolate and chopped nuts.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!