Vegan Fried Rice
So many beautiful colours and flavours in this recipe. Plus perfect for a quick, easy meal!
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/2 block of firm tofu, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 4 cups cold cooked brown rice
- 1-2 tbs coconut aminos, liquid aminos, soy sauce, or other alternative
- Splash of rice vinegar
- Fresh cilantro to garnish
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add carrots and scallions and sauté about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger and sauté a minute more.
- Toss crumbled tofu with turmeric and add to skillet.
- Add edamame. Add rice. Add soy sauce or alternative and rice vinegar.
- Toss to combine, heat through, allow to start browning. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Very easy and quick to make…i didnt use tofu, but it was still amazing