Vegan Curried ‘Egg’ Sandwich
Made with mashed cannellini beans, this vegan curried 'egg' sandwich is delicious and nutritious and can also be used as a filling in wraps, as a topping for crackers or even as a dip.
Serves 2 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 spring onion stalk, finely chopped
- some dill, finely chopped (abt 2 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp black salt (kala namak) or can use regular salt
- wholemeal/rye bread slices (use GF for gluten-free option)
- lettuce, cucumber or any other fresh vegetable
- Place all the curried ‘egg’ ingredients in a bowl and combine thoroughly, mashing the cannellini beans in the process.
- Assemble your sandwiches. Spread the curried cannellini on a bread slice, add fresh salad ingredients then top with another bread slice and enjoy.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!