Vegan Cheesecake with Almond Ginger Crust
This amazing and simple Cheesecake by 365CleanEats will amaze your guests!
60g raw almonds
30g corn starch
3 Tbsp. coconut sugar
1/4 tsp pink salt
2 Tbsp. + 1 tsp melted coconut oil
1 -1.5 tsp minced ginger
3/4 cup (100g) raw cashews (soaked 4-6 hours and rinsed)
1/2 cup (120ml) coconut cream
4 Tbsp. maple syrup
3 Tbsp. melted raw cacao butter
2-3 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 tsp lemon zest
3/4 tsp vanilla bean paste
1/8 tsp pink salt
*You can substitute maple syrup & coconut cream with raw agave & raw nut milk for a raw filling version.
1-2 Tbsp. chopped pistachio
1-2 Tbsp. chopped vegan dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 170⁰C. Place raw almonds in a food processor. Process well until it reaches the consistency of flour. Add rest of the dry ingredient for the crust and pulse until mixed.
2. Add melted coconut oil and minced ginger into the food processor and process until it resembles wet sand.
3. Press the mixture against the sides and the bottom of the tart tin. Bake it for about 15 min or until baked through. After it has cooled down, put it in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
4. Put every ingredient for the cheesecake filling in a high-speed blender and blend well. Layer it over the crust. Add more sweetener and lemon juice if you wish. Press the raspberries, pistachios, and dark chocolate into the filling. Chill in the freezer until set.
5. Take out the cake from the tin.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!