Vegan Banana Bread with Chocolate and Almonds
This delicious Vegan Banana Bread by The V World is studded with gooey Chocolate and Almond bits.
- 4 ripe Bananas (+ 1 for decoration)
- 100 g Almond Butter
- 250 g gluten-free Flour
- 60 g Sugar (or coconut)
- 200 ml Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 100 g of 70% Chocolate, chopped into pieces
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C. Mash the bananas in a bowl using a fork.
- Add the rest of the liquid ingredients, mixing after each addition. In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the liquid mixture. Finally add the coarsely crushed dark chocolate.
- Pour batter into a lined loaf tin. Make sure it is lined with non-stick paper or liberally greased as there is no fat in this recipe.
- Add a split banana in half for decoration by pushing it lightly into the top of the batter.
- Bake at 170 ° C for 50 to 60 minutes.- Check if done by sticking a skewer into the middle of the cake – it should come out clean. Leave to cool for 1 hour before enjoying!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!