Tofu & Vegetable Udon Noodles
A wholesome and satisfying noodle dish packed with flavour.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 7 mins | Cooking time: 12 mins
- 200g udon noodles (use gluten-free noodles for GF option)
- 1 tsp canola oil (optional)
- 120g/4.23oz firm tofu, cubed
- 1/4 brown onion, diced
- 1/4 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup red capsicum (bell pepper), sliced
- 1/2 cup bok choy
- 1 tsp soy sauce (use Tamari for GF option)
- 1/2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce (check ingredients for GF option)
- Cook udon noodles according to packet instructions.
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil in wok on high heat.
- Add tofu and onion and stir-fry for approximately 4 minutes or until tofu turns lightly golden.
- Add ginger and garlic and continue to stir fry for another minute.
- Add sauce ingredients, broccoli and capsicum to the wok, and continue to stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles and bok choy to wok and stir all ingredients together.
- Serve immediately.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!