Tahini Cookie Dough Fudge
This melt-in-your-mouth no bake fudge is super easy to make and super addictive. Recipe by http://www.instagram.com/elleshungry
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 TBS maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips + 2 TBS for sprinkling
- (Some sea salt for sprinkling on top)
- Line 8×4 loaf pan with parchment paper. In medium bowl mix: tahini, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt until smooth.
- Fold in 1/4 cup choc chips and pour fudge into the pan. Freeze for 10 min.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 TBS choc chips on the fudge and press them in a little.
- Freeze until firm (about 30 min)
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt. Cut into squares. Store uneaten fudge squares in freezer.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!