Tacos with homemade Guacamole
Delicious tacos topped with homemade guacamole, sour cream and salsa.
- 1 batch of chilli non-carne or 1 can of mexbeans
- Taco shells
- Salad leaves
- Tofutti sour cream or another alternative
- 2-3 mashed avocados
- Lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 a small red onion
- Garlic, chilli, salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 of a chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- A sprig of coriander
- You will first need to make up a batch of the chilli non-carne or heat up your Mexican beans.
- Then simply heat through taco shells and mix the guacamole ingredients together
- Once ready fill tacos with the chilli.
- Top with salsa, salad leaves, guacamole and sour ‘cream’ (if using).
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!