Strawberry, Almond & Chia Pudding
Simple, delicious and nutritious, this chia seed pudding can be prepared in minutes.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (white or black)
- 1 cup fortified soy milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 Tbsp almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients well. Cover and then leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Eat in the morning for brekky.
Note: You can experiment with different flavours by chopping up small pieces of fruit and mixing it through the pudding. You could also add coconut, cacao powder, or whatever you like best!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!