Spring Rolls With Peanut Butter Sauce
Connor's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1ffTDoG
FOR SPRING ROLLS:
- Rice paper
- Chipotle hot sauce
- Approximately half a block of tofu
FOR PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE:
- 2 tbsp of powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (can use gf soy sauce or tamari)
- Pinch of garlic powder
Method (Spring rolls):
1. Cut tofu into small strips and sauté in chipotle hot sauce. Sauté for about 5min, flipping half way through, then let cool.
2. Follow the directions of soaking rice paper in warm water until soft (about 1min), while rice paper is soaking cut up carrots, cucumber and optional avocado. 3. Once rice paper is ready place the vegetables and tofu inside and wrap!
Method (Peanut Butter Sauce):
1. Mix 2 tbsp of PB2 or any other low fat powdered peanut butter with 1 tbsp soy sauce, a pinch of garlic powder and just enough water. Stir into a smooth sauce and serve with spring rolls.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!