Spinach & Mushrooms Pasta
Ready in just 30 minutes, this delicious and simple vegan pasta recipe is made with spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes, is the perfect dinner recipe for a busy evening.
- 400g pasta of your choice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut into halves)
- 2 cups roughly chopped spinach
- 1 cup roughly diced mushrooms
- 1 Thinly sliced red onion
- 6-7 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 Tbsp oregano
- 1/2 Tbsp or to taste red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp or to taste black pepper powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 Tbsp olive oil
- optional: vegan parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as per the instructions on the packet.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add the chopped garlic. Sauté until it becomes fragrant.
- Next, add in the onions and sauté till it becomes translucent.
- Now add the mushrooms and cook for around 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the moisture gets released and leaves shrink.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, chili flakes, and oregano. Cook for around 1 minute, then add in the almond milk. Mix well.
- Now add in the boiled pasta and mix until combined.
- Sprinkle some vegan parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!
Photo and recipe from www.greenbowl2soul.com
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!