Raw Strawberry Truffles
Beautiful creamy truffles made from strawberries and cashews.
- 100g/3.5oz of strawberries
- 50g/1.7oz of ground cashews
- 2 Tbsp of raw cacao
- Little bit of Himalayan salt
- Place the strawberries in the food processor along with ground cashews, cacao powder and a pinch of himalayan salt.
- Blend the mixture until the consistency of a soft dough.
- Form little balls out of the mixture and dust with a little cacao powder.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!