Pear and Coconut Cake
Maddie's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1vyGes
- 2 cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds mixed with 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup melted coconut butter (or other vegan butter)
- 3 pears cut into cubes
- Mix flour, desiccated coconut, cinnamon and sugar.
- Combine chia seeds with water and soy milk then add to the flour mix. Add the melted coconut butter and mix until well combined.
- Gently stir through the pears and then spread evenly in a prepared small to medium sized cake tin. Bake in the oven for 30-40mins at 180C / 355F.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!