Peanut Butter and Date Chocolate Slice
To brighten up your day in these uncertain times, here is this DELICIOUS Peanut Butter, Date and Chocolate Slice by Marina Wright.
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1 1/2 cups Desiccated Coconut
- 1/3 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Vegan Sweetener of choice
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Peanut Butter Date Layer:
- 15 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 3/4 Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Plant Milk
- 150g Vegan Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Line a 8×8 inch square tin with baking paper. Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- Combine all ingredients for base and mix well. Press into prepared tin and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Make your Peanut Butter and Date Layer by adding all ingredients into a blender and blending till smooth. Layer on top of your now baked and cooled base.
- Melt Dark Chocolate and Coconut Oil gently in a bowl over a double boiler and pour on top of your PB and Date layer.
- Leave tin in the freezer for 4-6 hours and then cut and serve. Leftovers can be kept in an air-tight box in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!