Kale & Sundried Tomato Pasta Salad
Salads are a great way to whip up some fresh food goodness. You can change up the taste by switching your dressings around. For now, try this simple olive oil and lemon dressing.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 cup wholemeal pasta (measured after cooking)
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 4 sundried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp sliced black olives
- 30g / 1.05oz slivered almonds
- 1 tsp cold pressed extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Iodised salt (optional) and Pepper
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the packet.
- Remove pasta from water but leave the water in the pot, lightly cook kale in the water for a minute or so (or until it reaches preferred softness). Remove kale and allow to cool.
- Chop sundried tomatoes and mix through pasta with kale, and olives.
- Lightly toast the slivered almonds on a low heat for a few minutes then mix through pasta and other ingredients.
- Dress with olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!