A version of Honey Joys that is healthier than the traditional recipe, yet still simple and delicious. This recipe is - egg free, fructose friendly, gluten free, grain free, nut free, paleo, wheat free.
Serves 12 honey joys | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 4 cups of Corn Flakes
- 2 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup, or sweetener of choice (add a little more if you prefer a sweeter taste)
- 100g or 1/2 cup of Nuttelex Buttery or Coconut oil
- Patty pans
- In a large saucepan melt vegan butter and Rice Malt Syrup until it starts to boil up.
- Turn off the heat and add cornflakes.
- Stir really well then spoon into patty pans on a tray.
- Bake at 150C/300F for 10 min or until slightly golden.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes so they become firm. Store in airtight container for a week. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!