Mini Stuffed Potato Skins
A perfect snack for after work or school, or serve as an entree.
- 10 small potatoes
- 2 Tbsp vegan margarine
- 1 cup Tofutti cream ‘cheese’
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsps chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Wash potatoes thoroughly, prick with a fork and microwave for 10 minutes, until just soft. Leave until cool enough to handle.
- Heat oven to about 200C / 392F.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the middle. Place a tiny amount of vegan margarine (don’t use all 3 Tbsp) in each skin and then season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In the meantime mash half of the potato that you removed from the skins with a fork then mix in the cream ‘cheese’, remaining margarine, spring onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the potato skins with the mashed potato mix, sprinkle each with a few chives and return to the oven for 15 minutes.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!