Mediterranean Lentil Rocket Salad
This quick and easy salad is rich in iron, protein, fibre, antioxidants and the dressing adds an extra flavour of deliciousness.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1 cup puy or brown lentils, cooked/canned and drained.
- 1 cup rocket (aka arugula)
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp sliced black olives
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Mix together all the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together, adding a little lemon juice if too thick.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!