Maple Roasted Pasta Bake ★★★★★2 reviews
One of my all time favourites. A classic. This dish is so comforting to have on a cold night.
- 1 cup of sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup of fresh tomatoes
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 250g of pasta (I use pea pasta)
- 3 cups of vegetables roasted in a maple and tahini glaze (1 cup of maple- 1/2 cup of tahini)
- 1 cup of soaked cashews
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medjool date
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- Preheat the oven to 180C/360F.
- Make the glaze for the vegetables and set aside.
- Dice the vegetables and marinate them in the glaze, place onto a baking tray and place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Boil the pasta.
- Blend all the ingredients for the Tomato Sauce.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta and the vegetables. Pour mixture into an oven dish, place into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Blend the cashew cheese mixture in a blender, pour onto the dish and place back into the oven for 10 minutes!
- Spoon out and enjoy with a salad!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Aimee Hastie has travelled from London and throughout Asia to explore different healing modalities. See all recipes by Aimee
Unfortunately I did not enjoy this. It was much too sweet, the tahini was also quite overwhelming and the topping was too acidic.