Lentil Patty, Chips & Rainbow Salad
A hearty and tasty meal. Why not give your chips some punch with a sprinkle of paprika and ‘nooch’.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 35 mins
- 1 large potato for chips (or you can just buy oven chips)
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Iodised Salt (optional)
- 1 tsp oil (optional)
- 1 store-bought lentil patty
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red cabbage or grated beetroot
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup of your favourite leafy greens
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Iodised salt to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C / 355F.
- Cut the potato into thin (or chunky, if desired) chips. Place on a tray and season with salt, oregano, paprika and nutritional yeast and a small amount of oil.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden. Be sure to turn them over half-way through.
- While the chips are cooking, make the salad. Mix all the salad ingredients together, combine the dressing ingredients well and pour over the salad.
- Fry the patty in a non-stick pan on both sides and serve with the fries and salad.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!