Roasted veg and tofu cream cheese lasagne with Mozzarella Cheezly on top
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag fresh baby spinach
- 500g tofu, drained
- 1 tub tofutti
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 bottles pasta sauce
- 1 packet uncooked lasagne sheets
- Roasted vegetables of choice (pumpkin, mushroom & capsicum used here)
- Block vegan mozzarella cheese (Cheezly used here)
- Preheat over to 180 C
- Thinly slice vegetables, lightly spray with olive oil, place on baking tray and bake till 3/4 cooked.
- Heat oil in pan over med-high heat, add onions and garlic, saute for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden. Add spinach, cook for about 3 minutes until wilted
- Tranfer to bowl of food processor, add tofu, tofutti, basil and nutritional yeast, and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread pasta sauce over the bottom of lasagna dish. Cover with lasagna sheets then half the spinach filling.
- Add another layer of lasagna sheets, and cover with more pasta sauce. Layer vegetables then add more lasagna sheets and pasta sauce. Spread the rest of the spinach filling, lasagne sheets and pasta sauce.
- Top with grated vegan cheese.
- Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes, uncover and cook for a further 15-30 minutes r until lasagne sheets are tender.