Kids Corn Fritters
This is 10 minute recipe and is great to get the kids into the kitchen (tried and tested!). Perfect with a side of with avocado or tomato relish.
- 400g can creamed corn
- 400g can corn kernels drained
- 2 cups chopped vegetables of choice (I used peas, carrots, beans)
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- Pinch salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients until it becomes a thick batter.
- Ladle mixture into an oiled frypan like you would pancakes.
- Cook until brown, flip and cook other side.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!