Jack-O-Lantern Smoothie Bowl
We were so inspired by the amazing Halloween Jack-O-Lantern smoothie bowl made by @foodallergydiva that we made our own version. Enjoy making fun and easy Halloween smoothie bowls that are delicious and don't contribute to the huge pumpkin waste problem!
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 2 mins
- 1 Murcott mandarin (or orange citrus fruit of your choice)
- Top of green chilli pepper (for the stem)
- Frozen mango pieces, in equal amount to the fruit scooped out of the mandarin
- 2 ice cubes
- Carve out the orange innards of the mandarin.
- Attach the top of the green chilli pepper to the mandarin with a toothpick
- Place the orange innards into a blender with an equal amount of frozen mango and some ice cubes.
- Blitz and voila!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!