Irish Coffee Cheesecake
This adults vegan cheese cake is so delicious, not too sweet and super easy to make! Recipe by Anniina.
- 150g gingerbread biscuits or vegan gingernuts
- 50g melted vegan butter
- 1 cup plant based heavy whipping cream
- 400g vegan cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup Irish whiskey
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tsp agar agar powder
- 2 tbsp instant coffee powder
- Place a baking paper on the base of a 24 cm / 9″ springform pan. Line sides with baking paper or grease.
- Process cookies into crumbs in a food processor.
- Add butter, combine and press down firmly into pan, base only.
- Whip your cream in one bowl then add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and mix.
- In a small sauce pan mix together whiskey, water, coffee and agar agar, bring up to boil and let it simmer for couple minutes while stirring.
- Mix into cream cheese and mix well. Pour into cake pan and let it set for 4 hours or more in fridge.
- When the cake has set decorate with cacao powder, whipped cream and chocolate.
Find Anniina on Instagram @anniinaskitchen
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!