How to Make Soy-Free Protein Filling!
Emira's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1t8eT2E
- 2 pack of shiitake mushrooms
- 1 can of jackfruit
- 1 minced onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp of fresh cut parsley
- Tamari sauce, agave nectar, chili spice, sea salt.
- Rinse mushrooms and saute in standard pan with olive oil. Saute until firm and sticky to the pan.
- In the meantime, rinse the jackfruit, shred apart and marinate in agave nectar + tamari sauce. Drizzle over it just enough to cover half of the consistency.
- When mushrooms are firm and brown, add the onion first and lastly the minced garlic with parsley. Stir around on medium heat. Season with chili and a little tamari.
- Add the mushrooms to the jackfruit and lightly toss around.
Serve with rice, tortillas, mash potatoes or whatever floats your boat! I made little lettuce cups
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
LunchDinnerGluten FreeSugar Free