Guacamole is a delicious, creamy and healthy dip from Mexico. This vegan dip can also be used as an amazing sandwich spread.
Serves 6-8 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1/2 a cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped jalapeno
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Cut the avocados into two halves, remove the seed and scoop out the pulp.
- Roughly mash the pulp. Keep a few small chunks as you don’t want it too smooth.
- Finely chop the onion, tomato and garlic cloves. Add to the mashed avocado and mix until combined.
- Serve this delicious dip with nachos, burritos, enchiladas or quesadillas!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
StartersMexicanGluten FreeRawSugar Free
Delicious just absolutely delicious, I have no Idea way people have problems with vegans and what they eat. Like for god sake people grow up