Frozen Double Chocolate Caramel Bar
This absolute showstopper by 365CleanEats is the ideal dessert for any party!
- 40g raw Almonds (soaked 8-12 hours and rinsed)
- 1.5 Tbsp. Shredded Coconut
- 1.5 Tbsp. melted Raw Cacao butter or melted Raw Coconut Oil
- 1.5 Tbsp. raw Cacao Powder
- 2 pitted soft Medjool dates (about 40g )
- 1 Tbsp. Raw Cacao Nib
- 1/8 tsp Pink Salt
- 90g raw Cashews (soaked 4-6 hours and rinsed)
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Coconut Cream
- 3 Tbsp. (30g) melted Raw Cacao Butter or melted Raw Coconut Oil
- 2 pitted soft Medjool Dates (about 40g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- Pinch of Pink Salt
- 50g raw Cacao Butter or raw Coconut Oil
- 15g raw Cacao Powder
- 1.5 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
1. In a food processor place every ingredient for the base, and process until well processed but still slightly crumbly. Tightly press the mixture into the bottom of the molds with your hands.
2. In a high-speed blender place every ingredient for the caramel layer and blend well until smooth. Layer the filling above the base. Cool it in the freezer until set.
3. Place every ingredient for the chocolate layer except peanuts in a mixing bowl and melt in a double boiler. (Keep the mixture under 46 ⁰C) Stir chocolate with a whisk (I like to use a whisk rather than spatula) until the mixture becomes smooth. Layer the mixture above the caramel layer. Place peanuts (chopped and whole) on top. Cool it in the freezer until set.
4. Remove from the molds and enjoy!!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!