Fresh Pea Mint & Coriander Soup
Enjoy this delicious green soup with toasted bread drizzled with olive oil and herbs.
- 500g/17.6oz frozen baby peas
- 500mls vegetable stock
- 1 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Bring the veg stock to the boil in a medium sized pot.
- Add the frozen peas and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped fresh herbs and blitz with stick blender until smooth.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and Enjoy
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!